[OM] Re: OT Texas

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Texas
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 07:54:58 EDT
In a message dated 5/15/2007 2:10:30 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
hiwayman@xxxxxxx writes:

You  really have to haul ass to make it from the east side to the west one in
a  day. It ain't small.

Driving from Sugar Land to Denver, it takes me about 14 hours to get out of
Texas.

The  state troopers are nice, though. I've gotten three warnings there for
speeding, but no tickets.

I agree that they are nice, however I imagine your ability to "badge" them
helped with the tickets.  That ability to avoid a ticket is probably  the only
thing you have in common with a beautiful young woman.

<{8^)  Bill Barber