[OM] Re: [OT] cholesterol meds

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] cholesterol meds
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 09:01:50 -0400
I was on Vytorin for about 6 months (?) Sure, it got my cholestoerol
down to 120 (from 220).  I stopped taking it back in January.  One side
affect was incredibly uncomfortable bowel movements followed by leakage.
  (maybe too much info there).  Withdrawal time from these side affects
took over 2 months. Of course, as with all other statins I've tried, I
developed some muscle pain in my right arm, shoulders or neck.  This
side affect is very common.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon dot net