[OM] Re: Tombstones

Subject: [OM] Re: Tombstones
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 May 2007 20:48:14 -0700
And speaking of tombstones, my wife and I are off in search of some
later this week. She has been researching her many ancestors and
apparently one of her gg grandmothers came to Oregon in 1845 following
the route lead by a Stephen Meek. One of  the sisters of gg grandmother
is buried out in the SE Oregon desert and we are going to see if we can
find the grave as it is one of the few supposedly still marked of the
many along the trail. Gonna be a hot dusty trip I suspect but we'll see
some mighty fine country. Probably a good place to bring some wide glass.

<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meek_Cutoff>

Mike