[OM] Re: Speeling Misteaks, was A real camera review

Subject: [OM] Re: Speeling Misteaks, was A real camera review
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 May 2007 12:29:47 +0100
Yes indeed.  It was very entertaining, surreal perhaps, but
entertaining.

The care was excellent; it was as good as the previous event 4 or 5
years ago, when the nurse clasped my head to her bosom while the
endoscope went down my gullet, whispering advice, guidance and other
useful titbits in my ear.  I nearly went back for more!

:-)

Chris