[OM] A Virgin no more

Subject: [OM] A Virgin no more
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 15:35:38 -0700 (PDT)
After 27 months and 22,222 pictures of use, I did the unthinkable.  I
cleaned the sensor on my E-1.

First I started out using an old lens-duster blower-bulb.  BIG
mistake.  That grunged up the entire sensor.  Eew. Now instead of a
handful of grungies, they're everywhere.

Ok, let's try something.  I cut a few inches of Swiffer and wrap it
around a Q-tip.  A few swipes around the sensor and I managed to get
almost everything picked up.  What the Swiffer didn't get, three
cycles of SWF did.

The ONLY spot left is this one tiny top-center dot that's been there
since I bought the camera. Other than that one, the sensor is totally
clean.

Swiffer--who knew?

I'm good for another couple years now.  :)

AG

Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.
http://sims.yahoo.com/