[OM] Re: 7-14mm or 5D - sorry to raise it again

Subject: [OM] Re: 7-14mm or 5D - sorry to raise it again
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 11:09:25 -0400
I don't think you'll get that plasticy feeling from a Tokina AT-X Pro.
Both of my lenses appear to be made of indestructitanium alloyed with
heavytanium.  The only bits of plastic are the lens caps on both lenses
and the tulip hood on the 28-80... and it fits much better than any
Canyon lens I've tried.

Chuck Norcutt