[OM] Re: OM-4 random light leak problem

Subject: [OM] Re: OM-4 random light leak problem
From: <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 08 May 2007 21:07:32 +0000
No need for shame, I'm just glad I was able to teach you something new.  Now
that you're looking in the right place you found the problem.  Try using a
piece of waxed paper in place of film at the back of the camera and look at the
image that is formed.  Stand in a darkened area pointing the camera to a bright
area so you can better see the image on the paper.  You could also use a
focusing screen in place of the waxed paper for a better view but you might
risk scratching the screen.

Chuck Norcutt