[OM] Re: FS: 21F2.0, 50F2.0, 100F2.0 and 350 F2.8

Subject: [OM] Re: FS: 21F2.0, 50F2.0, 100F2.0 and 350 F2.8
From: GFaulk7376@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 22:26:51 EDT

In a message dated 5/3/2007 8:27:42 PM Central Daylight Time,
GFaulk7376@xxxxxxx writes:

350 F2.8 Very good condition. Has four very faint cleaning marks on front
element. Glass is otherwise very clean and clear. Has Oly aluminum case,
original
Oly shipping box, Oly 350 strap, two spare new in box 46mm UV and 1a Oly
filters. Also comes with mint condition Oly 1.4-xa and 2-xa converters and
Kirk
lens plate for Arca Swiss type mount. This is a great lens with very smooth
focus and is super sharp. Has Oly leather front lens cover.

I try not to respond to my own emails, but I realized I did not list a price
for the 350.
The price is $1500.00.

Gary Faulkenberry

Gary Faulkenberry