[OM] FS: 21F2.0, 50F2.0, 100F2.0 and 350 F2.8

Subject: [OM] FS: 21F2.0, 50F2.0, 100F2.0 and 350 F2.8
From: GFaulk7376@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 21:27:16 EDT
I have the following lenses for sale. They sit in my office unused and are
simply too good to be unused. I have traded and sold lenses with list members
in
the past and try to be conservative in my descriptions.

21F.0 Perfect glass. Lens body has visible wear, but is in good condition.
Comes with Oly 21F2.0 lens hood, Oly caps, and Oly hard case. $350

50F2.0 macro. Mint condition with Oly soft case and original caps. $300.

100F2.0 Mint condition except for very slight wear on the edge of the
aperture ring about 3/16 inch long. With Oly caps and soft case. $300.

350 F2.8 Very good condition. Has four very faint cleaning marks on front
element. Glass is otherwise very clean and clear. Has Oly aluminum case,
original
Oly shipping box, Oly 350 strap, two spare new in box 46mm UV and 1a Oly
filters. Also comes with mint condition Oly 1.4-xa and 2-xa converters and Kirk
lens plate for Arca Swiss type mount. This is a great lens with very smooth
focus and is super sharp. Has Oly leather front lens cover.
Shipping will be at cost.
If there is no interest, I guess I'll send them off to that selling place.

Contact me off list. Thanks.

Gary Faulkenberry