[OM] Re: [E] OIS - Ouch

Subject: [OM] Re: [E] OIS - Ouch
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 22:22:24 +1000
Those are Australian dollars mate - 82.5% at present and that's high.
And I don't think you can buy it separately here. And I buy stuff
from B&H because they are a LOT cheaper than anyone here, even after
postage. I'm betting you'd pay at least US$1600 for here, if you
could find one.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx