[OM] Re: FZ50

Subject: [OM] Re: FZ50
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 07:52:24 -0700 (PDT)
Dr Flash wrote:
> No, I wouldn't compare a P&S to the 5D.  Don't have to.  It doesn't
> compare well with the A1.

Good point.  The A1 files, shot and processed RAW, are still very
competitive.  I'm just glad I don't need to replace it quite yet.  I
just see so much benefit to sticking to one brand for image
consistancy.  Olympus has done an outstanding job of matching image
color between all of their DLSRs.  There are a few variances, but
nothing like Nikon which is all over the boards.

AG

http://mail.yahoo.com