[OM] Spotting scopes

Subject: [OM] Spotting scopes
From: "khen lim" <castanet.xiosnetworks@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 18:59:06 +0800
Hi guys

I have no doubts there're plenty of people here who have and are using their
E-series with spotting scopes. I'm new to this area but someone pointed me
in the direction of Meade Kestrel. I've checked and realise there are two
models. One is an 80mm with 20-60X mag and the other is 60mm with a 15-45X.
My questions posed to you are as follows:

1. Do you use same tech principles for binos to read specs for spotting
scopes?
2. Any personal experiences in terms of using E-500 with spotting scopes
that you can share?
3. Reliability issues?
4. Optical issues?
5. Anything else is welcome