[OM] Re: OK, need some lens advice here....

Subject: [OM] Re: OK, need some lens advice here....
From: Paul Braun <cygnus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 02 May 2007 22:12:34 -0500
Paul Braun wrote:

> I'll take a look.  When you say Olympus teleconverter, do you mean an
> older MF one, or is there now one for the DZ lenses? I've been meaning
> to pick one up - never had one before.

OK, I noticed both kinds on yabe.  The digital ones are $300- $400...
so, one of those plus a $600 lens is outside of my range....

Maybe I'll look at one of the MF xverters and use it with my OM adapter.

--

Paul Braun
Valparaiso, IN

"There's a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Enjoy every sandwich." - Warren Zevon