[OM] Re: Selective Color (was Hoya Pro 1 DMC...)

Subject: [OM] Re: Selective Color (was Hoya Pro 1 DMC...)
From: Ali Shah <alizookoman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 12:29:13 -0700 (PDT)
Charlie,

Happy that you enjoyed the photo. There is another
photo of the old Toboggon runs on that same hill. That
was actually the 1st time I spent any amount of time
at Chestnut Ridge because its on the other side of
town. There is an "eternal flame" nearby (Shale Creek
Preserve) which I am hoping to "discover" soon. 8-))

Thanks.

- Ali

--- Geilfuss Charles

http://mail.yahoo.com