[OM] Re: Hoya Pro1 DMC question

Subject: [OM] Re: Hoya Pro1 DMC question
From: "Bill Pearce" <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2007 10:16:58 -0500

> there are serious people who are happy to put things like $300 Schneider
> centre grad. filters in front
> of Hologons and X-pan 30mm's and the like.

Yup, I'm one of them. It is a VERY expensive filter, and I would hope that
it creates no problems. It apparently doesn't, but you never know under what
unusual circumstance it could. I hope never to find out. That is my only
lens that always carries a filter.

Speaking of always carrying a filter, I got to handle an M8 yesterday. When
they say black synthetic fabrics turn purple, they aren't kidding. The local
newspaper photographer was shooting some high school jazz bands, and most of
them are wearing black these days. Wow!

Other than that, the camera produces good results. Handling is a dream. Like
a nice, warm one involving Pam Anderson.

I want one.

Bill Pearce