[OM] Re: Hoya Pro1 DMC question

Subject: [OM] Re: Hoya Pro1 DMC question
From: Ali Shah <alizookoman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 09:46:30 -0700 (PDT)
Yeah I just noticed that Hoya uses Aluminum...not the
best quality. BW uses brass I believe.

Actually the filter is a "DMC" or Digital Multicoat UV
Filter. There are so many variations...who knows what
is what anymore. My concern is that I hope the filter
is thin enough to work on my 10-20.

--- Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

http://mail.yahoo.com