[OM] Re: Q for Dr. Flash et al

Subject: [OM] Re: Q for Dr. Flash et al
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 10:20:32 -0400
  Thanks Chuck.
 My meter has been defunct for quite awhile. I have had a few unsuccessful
snipes for a replacement.

 Regards to Dr. Flash.

 Mike

 But I wouldn't worry much about a Stroboframe putting the sensor very

much off-axis.  The angle of acceptance for the sensor is pretty broad.

  If you're shooting digital put the camera on a tripod and try the 283

on the stroboframe with and without the sensor plugged into the flash.

Then check the histograms.  I'll be very surprised if you see anything

other than a trivial difference.

AOL at AOL.com.