[OM] Re: The Shock of Influence

Subject: [OM] Re: The Shock of Influence
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 19:10:09 +0000
I've had two Corvettes, and my son has a 2004 right now. We've never had a rust
problem. But he lives in Tennessee and I live in Georgia, so we don't get
salted roads, just a scattering of kitty litter on icy bridges every four or
five years, and if the weather's crappy, we drive the SUVs. My SSR has never
been in the rain, except for a brief downpour the day I bought it while driving
it home. My stuff stays in the garage.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from