[OM] Re: ( OM) OT Momentary or momentarily

Subject: [OM] Re: ( OM) OT Momentary or momentarily
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 21:24:15 +0000
I use the leaf-blower on the driveway about three times a year. All the rest of
the leaves just lie where they fall. I live in the woods, you know, and the
fallen leaves keep grass from growing so I don't have to mow, except one small
patch up by the street, which takes about 10 minutes with my self-propelled
Toro.

And, speaking of driveways, who was it that asked "How come we drive on the
parkway and park in the driveway"? Was it Gallagher?

http://gallaghersmash.com/

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from