[OM] Re: ( OM) OT Momentary or momentarily

Subject: [OM] Re: ( OM) OT Momentary or momentarily
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 14:00:23 +0000
I just finished off a roll of Provia 100 in the Leica, taking the last four
shots of the Martha Washington rose and the spectacularly-blooming viburnum in
the front yard, and have the film in the mailbox to go to A&I for processing.
Yesterday, for the second time in a month, I fell flat on my ass with the Leica
in slick, dry leaves, but it came to no harm. I gotta watch my ass. Or get out
my old baseball cleats.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from