[OM] Re: Oh s#@t

Subject: [OM] Re: Oh s#@t
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2007 08:57:25 -0400
After replacing the batteries, does it still lockup?  Are there any
visible dents?  Does the front mount still appear to be parallel to the
film plane?

I'm currently re-assembling a 4T for someone who had squirted oil into
the camera when it locked up.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon dot net