[OM] Oh s#@t

Subject: [OM] Oh s#@t
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2007 12:45:41 EDT
Well my students had a couple of mishaps the first week.  One rewound  her
film the wrong way and managed to unscrew the rewind crank and naturally the
little pin went missing.  % minutes and a paper clip fixed that.  The  other
shot an entire roll and the film hadn't engaged when she loaded it.   Minor
mishaps.

Now the big one.  While on a field trip this morning , a student moved  my
camera case while I was off in the bushes and dropped my OM 4 (new circuit)  on
the concrete from a couple of feet.  There is no obvious dame to it or  the MD
2 that was attached to it, however, first shot after mishap resulted in a
mirror getting stuck in the up position. Other than batteries which have been
replaced, any suggestions   Bill  Barber