[OM] Re: Cold Weather Shooting

Subject: [OM] Re: Cold Weather Shooting
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2007 10:21:55 +1000
Just sat the Fuji S5 (Nikon D200) and canon 5D next to each other on
the desk. Button size and spacing is almost the same. The adjustment
wheels on the Nikon body are probably easier to to use with gloves
(they're rubberised, have 'grip'). Both have a four-way toggle but
the Canon one is smaller. The S-C drive control and metering selector
would be tricky on the Nikon. Looks like six of one and half-a-dozen
of the other to me.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx