[OM] Re: Cold Weather Shooting

Subject: [OM] Re: Cold Weather Shooting
From: tim.randles@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 14:20:05 -0700 (PDT)
I use a glove called Ansell HyFlex, you can pick up a 6/32 nut with them on..
real nice to work with, but they are NOT warm at -30C,

I left my camera at home this rotation, with 12 hour shifts for weeks at a
time, I am too tired and I wasnt shooting enough to justify the extra
luggage... the northern lights have been fantastic and I sincerely I regret
leaving it at home... DOH!

Cheers.. Timothy-Keith: Randles

I'm running away to join a different circus