[OM] Re: Cold Weather Shooting

Subject: [OM] Re: Cold Weather Shooting
From: tim.randles@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2007 20:13:18 -0700 (PDT)
We dont have penguins in the Arctic..  musk ox are elusive, and other  mammals
are plentiful..

I work here to buy Zuiko Gear for my retirement hobby.. I recently bought a
11-22 MM from one of the list members, and it is amazing to say the least, I'm
really happy with it..... I had a couple curiosities with it I will discuss on
the list once I get home and can post some pics of what my untrained eye is
seeing in image quality....., but for the most part, I think it could become
one of my favorite lenses.. I'll need a prime eventually, but next on list is a
MAJOR Telephoto lens.. I'm wanting the Zuiko 90-250, but will probably have to
settle for a Sigma equivelent because of costs.. maybe a 200 with an Oly TC.. I
dont know much about these teleconverters..

Cheers.. Tim

>Of course if I ever got the urge to go shoot penguins on ice I'd
probably smack myself in the head, take a stiff drink and come to my
senses first.

It's here! Your new message!