[OM] Re: ( OM) OT question re XP

Subject: [OM] Re: ( OM) OT question re XP
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2007 10:05:35 -0400
OMG, I never considered that.  Intuit implies that you can only update
QB with IE.  But that is only if you're doing an auto update through QB
while QB is open.  With Firefox, I went to intuit site and did a manual
update.  Thanks for the nudge.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon dot net