[OM] Re: Power source for T28 modelling lights

Subject: [OM] Re: Power source for T28 modelling lights
From: Alan Wood <alan.wood@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 13:31:04 +0100
Frank

Yes, I am also confused by the differences.

On my 240V AC Adapter 3, the specifications are engraved on the base; they
are not on a sticker.

The figures for your 100V version look more appropriate for the AC Adapter
2.  I wonder if yours could possibly have an inappropriate label stuck to
it.

I have added information about your 220V version to my page on mains
adapters:
http://www.alanwood.net/photography/olympus/mains-adapters.html

The engraving on top of mine says that the low voltage output is for a T
Ring Flash, so it probably does not supply enough power for both T28 heads
at normal brightness.

Alan Wood
http://www.alanwood.net (Unicode, special characters, pesticide names)