[OM] Re: Superwide lenses - advice

Subject: [OM] Re: Superwide lenses - advice
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 20:08:33 +1000

On 02/04/2007, at 6:47 PM, Moose wrote:

> Enjoy the other fine qualities of your hardware and OS, and look
> forward
> to your better place in the afterlife. :-)

Bugger that - I'm a skeptical agnostic. I'll believe in the afterlife
when -
a) Harry Houdini makes good on his promise and gives us a call, or
b) When I see it.

> OK, now that I've had my fun > http://www.kekus.com/software/
> plugin.html

Thanks - that is good of you. Nice too with a pic of a good old Zeiss
Jena zebra at the top.
Interesting that with the full frames, they can't quite promise the
edges. But it has good fixed lens units too, like my Ricoh GR-D. Great!
The Mac community here thanks you.

Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx