[OM] Re: Macro Flash?

Subject: [OM] Re: Macro Flash?
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2007 23:09:32 +0100
Macro flash or not macro flash makes no difference, Darin.  If you want TTL
on your OM2S, you must get an OM T-series compatible TTL flash kit.  N!kon
or C@non will not do.  Vivitar might, but you must check that it is OM
system compatible, and full TTL too.  I think you might bu on a hiding to
nothing in the macro department.  Sorry.

--
Piers