[OM] Pre Oboy camera gear notice

Subject: [OM] Pre Oboy camera gear notice
From: "Scott Peden" <scotpeden@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2007 10:55:59 -0700
Let me know if your interested in anything here before I put it up on E-Bay. I
have pictures already taken.

Any offer will be considered. Shipping, of course, is my cost and will be
combined. PayPal preferred.

for the long lenses, you will find some pics of the Moon, page 1, and hawks,
page 3  (usually shot at 150-300 feet) here.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/55838750@N00/

Seimar 500/8 with leather case, OM mount

Hanimex 70-210 f 3.8 IA filter and sun hood, front Hanimex cap, OM Mount

Vivitar Close Focus 85-205 f 3.8 w/built in metal sun shade and metal Vivitar
cap, Hoya 1B skylight and rear cap, OM mount.

Telsor 35-135 f 3.5, front and rear caps OM Mount

Promaster 28-70 f 4, front cap, OM mount

Tokina 28mm f 2.8 some cracks on plastic part of front lens, doesn't effect
picture, rear cap. OM Mount

OM 10 w/50 mm f 1.8 lens and leather case Start at

Yashica FX-2 with 50 mm f1.9 lens and instruction booklet

Tokina EMZ 820 80-200 f4 Yashica Contax mount, adaptor to 4/3 system available
in another auction. Original package, manual, front Tokina and rear cap,
skylight filter.(this won some sort of an award in some Photo magazine in 1978,
according to Misha at close focus, I already had the lens when he told me
that).

Contax/Yashica to 4/3 adaptor

67-58mm adaptor ring

52-58 mm adaptor ring

Lowepro D-res 200AW camera bag, for a small camera. New.

Scott

*********