[OM] OT Pre E-Bay offer - Data Rover 840

Subject: [OM] OT Pre E-Bay offer - Data Rover 840
From: "Scott Peden" <scotpeden@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2007 09:42:41 -0700
Pre E-Bay offer;

I have a couple of Data Rover 840's, personal internet communicator, book has a
1997 date on it. One is in a leather case, there is a spare battery, and a few
other items.
something for the older technology collector.
I don't expect to 'get rich' off of this, but I sure don't want to send it to
the dump either so, best offer and shipping and if I don't get any offers here
I'll send it to E-Bay

send me a message off group:
scotpeden AT Cruzio.com