[OM] Re: Yet another flower picture ;-)

Subject: [OM] Re: Yet another flower picture ;-)
From: "geebee" <geebee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 09:19:13 +0100
 From: "swisspace" <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>

> forget it for now smugmug seems to have altered the colours etc - I will
> have to look into why, but there is a big difference whenI open the shot
> I loaded locally and on smugmug.
>
> IanW
>
> swisspace wrote:
>> Hope you like this one - not a yellow flower but a flower nevertheless.
>>
>> http://thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/photos/139461185-L.jpg

Hi Ian,
Too late. I already checked it out and liked it. Great  combination of
elements/textures in the picture. It's a nit pick but it
could, in my opinion,  be marginally improved by moving the flower off centre
slightly.

It is also entirely possibly that if I were to see that great shot in my
viewfinder I could well have come away with the flower
positioned exactly where you have it. It has a wow factor that in the final
analysis renders nit picks such as mine irrelevant.
Great shot!

Thanks for posting.

--Graham