[OM] Re: What am I missing

Subject: [OM] Re: What am I missing
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 09:31:06 -0700 (PDT)
Winsor wrote:
> Obviously it is for people who think an 18X zoom is better than a
> 10X
> zoom and that 7MP on a smaller 1/2.5 sensor is better than a 5MP
> 1/1.8 sensor. I suppose no one selling a camera will enlighten
> them.

The A1 has a 2/3" sensor.  Also, it has a digital-zoom capability
that OBVIOUSLY isn't any worse that than horrid 18x...

oh, well...  I get to save my pennies.  :)  Seriously, though, I
spent a LOT of time and effort carefully researching the various
options out there and the A1 (and A2) were in an entire league of
their own.  If I didn't have one now, I'd still seriously consider
picking one up.  They're that good.

AG

http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/265