[OM] Re: What am I missing

Subject: [OM] Re: What am I missing
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 08:37:42 -0700
Obviously it is for people who think an 18X zoom is better than a 10X
zoom and that 7MP on a smaller 1/2.5 sensor is better than a 5MP
1/1.8 sensor. I suppose no one selling a camera will enlighten them.

What is especially bothersome for improving things is that Oly seems
to be continuing with the noisy Panasonic sensors. Looks like they
traded their soul for Panasonic money.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA