[OM] Re: 200mm f4 at $50 Buy it Now on eBay

Subject: [OM] Re: 200mm f4 at $50 Buy it Now on eBay
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 16:38:26 -0400
Did the same thing last week on a non-FANG (but reasonable) BIN.  New
seller so I decided to ask a question and pending the answer, buy.  He
never responded and the auction was cancelled shortly thereafter.

May have been fine, but ya never know . . .

Of course, PayPal would have protected my purchase . . . right?

ScottGee1