[OM] Re: [OT] Anyone got an opinion on thie AM2 motherboard now e-mahine

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Anyone got an opinion on thie AM2 motherboard now e-mahines
From: "jgettis81@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jgettis81@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 06:09:44 -0700
I have a E-Machines computer and have had no trouble with it.  I would have
not bought one from them under their old name which was Packard Bell.  I
like it better then the Dell I bought about the same time for my son.  It
looks better built.  Now my new computer is a refurbished Dell E-520
running XP and looks like a new computer to me.  I bought it as I thought
that the chance to buy a computer with XP was running out.  My wife's
laptop has vista on it and I think that they released it too soon It does
not work with her Palm.  I would have thought that Palm would be able to
come up with a fix for this problem before vista was released.  That Ad
from Apple seems to be true as she says that she has to click on a box each
time a program wants to do something.  I have not played with it as the
reason she has a new computer is that I upgraded the memory in the old one
and it never worked quit right after that.  So now I don't touch her
computer.