[OM] Re: 330 firmware/ Olympus Master 2

Subject: [OM] Re: 330 firmware/ Olympus Master 2
From: "Roger Key" <rogerdkey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 14:50:36 +0200
It does not look as though you can. However, I think that the problem will
be solved when Olympus Europe discover that there is a new version of
Master! They may be waiting for translations, but I hope not.
I have noticed now that I can stop the notice popping up, so I will do that!
I can always register later....

Roger Key,
Bagsvaerd, Danmark