[OM] Re: Totally OT: Staying up too late

Subject: [OM] Re: Totally OT: Staying up too late
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 09:09:57 -0400
One of my favorite define-an-era concert films is "Joe Cocker Mad Dogs
and Englishmen", classic 70's rock lineup.  Jim Keltner and Jim Gordon
on drums, Leon Russell, Chris Stainton, Jim Price (trumpet), Bobby Keyes
on sax, Rita Coolidge & Claudia Linnear on BU vocals.

Here's a pic of Keltner from that tour

http://www.lindawolf.net/Joe/pages/JimKeltner006.htm

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon dot net