[OM] Re: some winter shots & scans

Subject: [OM] Re: some winter shots & scans
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2007 06:10:58 +0000
Thanks, Russ.  Those shots were in lovely clear air and they remind
me of winters in Iran (used to live in Teheran which is 5,000 ft amsl
as I remember).  With photo number 14 I would have put the stream to
one side or the other of the composition.  But they all look good.

Chris

~~ >-)-
C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.