[OM] Re: some winter shots & scans

Subject: [OM] Re: some winter shots & scans
From: Russ Butler <rbinnj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 22:15:18 -0500

Chuck,

Thanks for taking the time to look them over and your comments. They're
appreciated.

>> http://nfs.nfshost.com/pics07/7A26/19.HTM
>
> 19 doesn't do anything for me
It was the wacky shadow that caught my eye.

>> http://nfs.nfshost.com/pics07/7A26/21.HTM
>
> 21 is crying out for a B&W conversion
It does look good in B&W but I haven't quite gotten the hang of that
(other than clicking to do the conversion).

>> http://nfs.nfshost.com/pics07/7A12/01.HTM
>
> Gorgeous color shot
Thanks.
>> http://nfs.nfshost.com/pics07/7B06/14.HTM
>>
> I like it but I'd like to see it framed in a rule of thirds fashion
> which would place the center of the stream further to the right and also
> push the house on the right out of view.  But maybe there's something
> ugly on the left that would be brought into view.  I can't know that.

I agree and there's nothing ugly on the left. Cropping doesn't work so
I'll shoot it again one of these days as it's close by. It may be good
with the cherry trees in blossom.

Thanks again,
Russ