[OM] Re: E1 Flash extention cable.

Subject: [OM] Re: E1 Flash extention cable.
From: JOHN DUGGAN <john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 22:51:38 +0000 (GMT)
Roger. I use the Canon cable to use my Olympus dedicated Metz flash off
camera. The reason is that the Canon cable (used but mint) cost me a
third of the cost of the Olympus item.....
                                Regards, John Duggan, Wales, UK.

 On 3/22/07, Roger Key <rogerdkey@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
 I seem to rember someone saying that the Can*n flash extention cable
could be used instead of the Olympus version. I want to move an FL-36
> away from the E1. Can anyone confirm that a Can*n cable can be used?
 Roger Key, Danmark

Inbox full of unwanted email? Get leading protection and 1GB storage with All
New Yahoo! Mail. http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html