[OM] Re: OT Typos

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Typos
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 19:35:17 +0000
The film we used was 16mm DuPont 931A, processed in a Houston Fearless, the
model number of which I can't remember, although I do remember it jamming a few
times. Those became the "rip-'n-read" nights.

http://home.att.net/~hiwayman/wsb/media/192375/site1174.jpg

And we got fancy and had a rear-screen projector for the stills. Shot the stuff
on Polaroid transparency film, probably about 3 1/2 by 4 inches. I just don't
recall. :-)

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from