[OM] Re: RE : Re: OT Typos

Subject: [OM] Re: RE : Re: OT Typos
From: "Bill Pearce" <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 11:30:19 -0500
> Rule number one... proofreading must be done by someone who was not
> involved in the writing before.
A sore subject with  me. Writing is also a part of my work, and as I am self
employeed, there isn't a staff to cover this.

Proofreading used to be a profession. One could work their entire life doing
this, in a variety of businesses. Now, there is no one that even knows what
the markings are, much less what to do. But, they all save some bucks.

Bill Pearce, who most always needs a proofreader.