[OM] Re: Salt in the wound [Was Re: (OM) OT XP thoughts]

Subject: [OM] Re: Salt in the wound [Was Re: (OM) OT XP thoughts]
From: Doug Smith <dhsmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 11:08:37 -0400
On Tue March 20 2007 6:39 am, David Thatcher wrote:

> - one more good thing:  Virus scanning & eradication for a Mac is very
>     quick & easy (WARNING: this is a joke, do _NOT_ do this!):
> # killall -9 WindowServer

kill is one of my favority utilities. A couple of days ago I had some script
in mozilla run away and fill memory almost up. kill -9 took right care of it.
There was no repeative clicks on an end now button hoping it will work.

Now that Macs run intel processors is it possible to by the OS ans put it on a
PC?