[OM] Re: Seagulls, was A little cottage, was Re: Re: Photo

Subject: [OM] Re: Seagulls, was A little cottage, was Re: Re: Photo
From: "Jez Cunningham" <jez.cunningham@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 13:38:36 +0100
My daughter is a Lieutenant in the RN (weapons) and she has good stories
about the games / sport they adapt from real life.

One of their favorites is table football* on the flight deck.  The two
teams stand in a few straight rows (emulating the lines of players on a
table football game) and cannot move anything except one kicking leg.  No
goalkeepers.  The ball always ends up in the drink...

 * = baby-foot in France

Another favorite is a version of Kerplunk.  In the original version you have
to remove sticks poked through a vertical transparent tube, without letting
a load of marbles resting on the sticks fall.  In their version, they
duct-tape the smallest sailor to the ceiling and they take it in turns to
remove the tape piece-by-piece trying not to remove the piece that will make
him/her crash to the ground.  Loser is next to be stuck up.

br
jez