[OM] Re: : Re: (E-1) pages re-done

Subject: [OM] Re: : Re: (E-1) pages re-done
From: "Scott Peden" <scotpeden@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 08:40:59 -0700
All of my God kids that I raised grew taller than myself, for self
preservation and to maintain superiority over them, I still refer to them as
'short stuff'. The eldest is 30, he's starting to get a snicker out of it
now.

My girlfriends 15 year old is a tougher situation, we maintain I am 1/4th an
in taller and after I call her 'short stuff' she calls me old man.

I use to only put on weight when it was muscle, then I got a few years of
Chinese massage for other therapeutic reasons and put on and kept an
additional 20 lbs, maxing me out to 150 at 5'9 and my ribs are no longer
visible through my clothing.

Scott