[OM] Re: Stop grousing, start grinning

Subject: [OM] Re: Stop grousing, start grinning
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 07:00:39 -0400
Your report of ranges for unmodified units was about what I would have
expected.  The 100 meters on the 1st modified unit was excellent and I
shall have to do the same.  Now I'm awaiting the analysis of what went
wrong with the second one.

One concern I have is how robust these things are after the mod.  As it
is now I just toss the several transmitters and receivers into a small,
zippered cloth bag.  5-6" of 14 guage copper wire sticking straight out
of the top will put a small crimp in that action.

Chuck Norcutt