[OM] Re: lighting again Re: Re: Communications [was lighting]

Subject: [OM] Re: lighting again Re: Re: Communications [was lighting]
From: "Scott Peden" <scotpeden@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 00:10:15 -0700
One other thing, in our posts of misunderstandings,  it isn't deciding to
support my government that is the loyalty issue, I am not loyal to my
representatives when they blatantly do not represent us.

The treason isn't on my side, treason is betrayal after trust.

I am not loyal to a representative that isn't representing me, that would be
Nationalistic, following without reason or rhyme, just because he is the
leader, right or wrong, by hook, crook or honesty.

My country has a constitution and bill of rights that are mine to defend and
if my government strays from it, I should then support them in breaking the
laws of the land? I should be loyal to those that are committing treason?

Scott