[OM] Re: Signs of Spring in UK

Subject: [OM] Re: Signs of Spring in UK
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 04:29:18 +0000
Worst things I think I ever labored to dig holes for and plant were two rows,
about 24, of Normandy poplars. They grew very fast, then started dying about
12-15 years later. I cut down the last dead one about 10 years ago. And they
don't make particularly good firewood.

http://gurneys.com/product.asp?pn=08724&bhcd2=1173932556

Walt

--