[OM] Re: OT: French Empires

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: French Empires
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 22:44:41 +0000
I know many attorneys (the correct spelling) who are decent, honest,
conscientious and diligent at their work and really care about their clients.
They get a bad rep because of a minority who are scumbags. Don't lump them all
together. We could always tell one from another in about five minutes.

And when did we get so PC here?

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from